Altshare Ltd. (the “Company”, “we”, “our”, or “us”) allows use of this website in the context of provision of the services which are and/or shall be provided by the Company through our website altshare.com (together with its subdomains, Content, and Marks, the “Website”). All of the provisions of this document with respect to the Company shall apply, mutatis mutandis, also to any company and/or partnership from the Altshuler Shaham group.
- Ability to Accept Terms. The Website is only intended for individuals aged eighteen (18) years or older. If you are under the age of 18 years please do not visit or use the Website.
- Site Access. For such time as these Terms are in effect, we hereby grant you permission to visit and use the Site provided that you comply with these Terms and applicable law.
- Website Restrictions. You shall not: (i) copy, distribute or modify any part of the Website without our prior written authorization; (ii) use, modify, create derivative works of, transfer (by sale, resale, license, sublicense, download or otherwise), reproduce, distribute, display or disclose Content (defined below), except as expressly authorized herein; (iii) disrupt servers or networks connected to the Website; (iv) use or launch any automated system (including without limitation, “robots” and “spiders”) to access the Website; and/or (v) circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content (as defined below) or that enforce limitations on use of the Website.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- The: (i) content on the Website, including (without limitation) the text, documents descriptions, products, software, graphics, photos, sounds, videos, interactive features, and services and any other information therein (collectively, the “Content”) and (ii) the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”), are the property of the Company and/or its licensors, and may be protected by applicable copyright law and/or other intellectual property laws and treaties in and outside of Israel. We reserve all rights not expressly granted herein, in and to the Website, the Marks and the Content.
- Use of Content. Content on the Website is provided to you for your information and personal use only and may not be used, modified, copied, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, de-compiled, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without our prior written consent. If you download or print a copy of the Content you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein.
- Warranty Disclaimers.
- THE CONTENT AND THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES. WE, OUR EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND LICENSORS CANNOT AND DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, TIMELINESS, NONINFRINGEMENT, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, OR THE SITE ITSELF, AND WE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY SUCH EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OUR EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY OR TO ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY KIND OF FINANCIAL LOSS, LOST PROFITS, ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE OR ANY OTHER SIMILAR DAMAGE OR ANY OTHER LOSS OR INJURY, RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM USE OF THE SITE, CAUSED IN WHOLE OR PART BY ITS NEGLIGENCE OR CONTINGENCIES BEYOND ITS CONTROL IN PROCURING, COMPILING, INTERPRETING, REPORTING OR DELIVERING THE SITE AND ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OUR EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY OR ANY ONE ELSE FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOU IN RELIANCE ON SUCH CONTENT ON THE SITE OR THE SITE ITSELF.
- YOUR RELIANCE ON, OR USE OF, ANY SITE CONTENT OR INTERACTION WITH ANY THIRD PARTY FEATURED ON THE SITE, IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. IF YOU HAVE A DISPUTE WITH ANY THIRD PARTY AS A RESULT OF, OR ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, YOU AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH SUCH DISPUTE.
- We do not represent, warrant or guarantee that you will be able to access or use the Site at times or locations of your choosing, or that we will have adequate capacity for the Site as a whole or in any geographic location.
- We do not represent, warrant or guarantee that the Site will provide uninterrupted and error-free service. The Company does not make any warranties or guarantees with respect to the Site and its content, including but not limited to, warranties for merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Company and our affiliates, and our respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) your use of, or inability to use, the Website; or (ii) your violation of these Terms.
- Term and Termination. These Terms are effective until terminated by the Company. Company, in its sole discretion, has the right to terminate these Terms and/or your access to the Website, or any part thereof, immediately at any time and with or without cause (including, without any limitation, for a breach of these Terms). Company shall not be liable to you or any third party for termination of the Website, or any part thereof. If you object to any term or condition of these Terms, or any subsequent modifications thereto, or become dissatisfied with the Website in any way, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of the Website. Upon termination of these Terms, you shall cease all use of the Website. This Section and section 5, 7, 8, 10 and 12 shall survive termination of these Terms.
- Independent Contractors. You and Company are independent contractors. Nothing in these Terms creates a partnership, joint venture, agency, or employment relationship between you and Company. You must not under any circumstances make, or undertake, any warranties, representations, commitments or obligations on behalf of Company.
- Assignment. These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you but may be assigned by Company without restriction or notification to you. Any prohibited assignment shall be null and void.
- The services on this Website are not offered where the use thereof is not permitted by local law.
- Without derogating from the generality of the aforesaid, it is clarified that in the event of a concern of a breach of the provisions of these terms and conditions, the Company will be entitled to act at its absolute and sole discretion with regards to such breach.
- Use of the Website and Services and everything deriving from such use is governed by the laws of the State of Israel, without regard to the principles of its conflict of laws. All disputes, controversies or differences of opinion arising from or related to these Terms shall be settled in the competent courts in Tel-Aviv, Israel.
- These Terms shall constitute the entire agreement between you and Company concerning the Website. If any provision of these Terms is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and a party’s failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
YOU AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION THAT YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE WEBSITE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
13. Contact Us
For any question or concerns, please reach out to us at ContactUs@altshare.com.