We are looking for a technically savvy customer service and trade representative manager who possesses a strong drive for results. You will be responsible for a broad range of tasks such as maintaining ongoing customer relationships and networking, implementing success programs, contributing to sales, onboarding and training clients, and minimizing churn. You should also be able to provide insights on client-to-business interactions, improve customer experience through product support, and handle customer complaints and requests.
- Providing support (both technical and professional matters).
- The work is conducted in English and Hebrew.
- Guiding and instructing team members.
- Full time job, with integrated evening shifts:
Morning – 09:00 – 17:00 (IL)
Evening – 15:00 – 23:00 (IL)
- 3-week training program, on a full time job basis.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Native english |French – advantage.
- The ability to analyze financial reports and data.
- The ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and under pressure.
- Willingness to achieve target goals.
- Previous stock trading experience-advantage.
- High level of working with Excel